Logan Lake Minor Hockey Association
Updated information July 7, 2020
New Players will require a Hockey Canada ID to register. The ID number can be obtained by contacting the LLMHA Registrar at email@example.com
Previous Players can obtain their Hockey Canada ID by contacting the LLMHA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Players please email email@example.com
Registration is now open for the 2020/2021 Season.
Logan Lake Minor Hockey Return to Play 2020 Plan
Covid – 19 Response
- All individuals must maintain 2 meters from others at all times.
- Maximum of 50 people in the arena (including participants, coaches, spectators, staff, etc.)
- Follow on-site signage.
- Enter only through marked entrance door, Exit only through marked exit door.
- Follow flow lines marked on floor to ice entrance or dressing room entrance (coaches and goaltenders only in dressing room)
- Players will arrive at the arena dressed to play to the greatest extent possible.
- Players will arrive no sooner then 5 minutes before their practice commences.
- Players will arrive fully dresses with labelled skate guards on.
- Goaltenders and coaches ONLY will be permitted in designated change rooms no more the 15 minutes before their practice commences.
- Water bottles will be labeled by player’s name and washed and filled at home.
- Players must leave the arena immediately after their practice.
- Benches may be used with socially distanced guidelines provided. Players must place water bottles on top rail at players box using markings provided.
- Gloves and equipment must be left on the players at all times. No handling of pucks by the players. Coaches are to pick up the pucks at the end of the skate.
- Group times will be organized to minimize the possibility of 2 player groups having a cross-over.
- Attendance will be taken to assist with contact tracing.
- One parent/guardian (only) must accompany players aged U11 (Atom) and under to all practices.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres will be adhered by all individuals on and off the ice. Masks will be available for coaches and safety people when a player is injured and is required to assist.
- We will identify an isolation room with signage in the event a player becomes ill at the arena.
- The use of arena areas other than the ice surface will be minimized and sanitized after each group if used. Showers will not be used.
- Responsible hygiene behavior practiced, washing hands, sanitizing equipment, no spitting.
Registration is now open for the 2020/2021 season. Parents/Guardians will be able to access an online registration option making it easier than ever to submit registrations, pay fees, and print copies of your receipts. Please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions.
LLMHA is excited to announce that we will be continuing use of TeamSnap for our 2020/21 Season. TeamSnap is an online platform and Mobile App that makes registration, planning and communication a breeze for sports team, players and parents!
We want to see everyone enjoy their time playing hockey in Logan Lake. Parents and players are encouraged to review our Constitution and Policies prior to registration. You can now view a copy of these on our website and you will be required to sign a waiver at the time of registration. Please stay tuned as we update our page and continue to add more helpful for information for you!
We offer incredible opportunities for young adults interested in gaining experience officiating and earning a small competitive wage for their time. The LLMHA is currently accepting applications for the 2020/2021 Season. Please contact a member of the LLMHA Executive for more information and hear what is new for the 2020/2021 Season.
Logan Lake Minor Hockey Association News
We are happy to announce that a hockey skills camp is coming for all players in our association on October 19th and 20th. Aaron Hoffman will be here to do some on ice and off ice training with the players. He will also being doing some on ice and off ice with the coaches on…Read More
Hockey season is right around the corner! We are so excited to kick our year off, we just know its going to be a fun one! Our season will begin with practices starting September 24th. Age groups and times will be as follows, Initiation/Novice – Tuesdays and Thursdays 5pm-6pm Atom – Tuesdays and Thursdays 6pm-7pm…Read More
In preparation for the 2019-2020 season, BC Hockey has created a Female Central Registry for players interested in playing female hockey at the Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget divisions. In accordance with BC Hockey’s Female Model, the Female Central Registry will be utilized to allow more females to play female hockey. All females interested in…Read More