Please read all the information below before proceeding with your registration. Any missing information not completed at the time of registration will delay the process for your player and could result in a player's registration not being accepted.
Updated information June 20, 2022
New Players will require a Hockey Canada ID to register. The ID number can be obtained by completing the Respect In Sport (Parent) course and a Hockey ID will be created for them. https://bch.respectgroupinc.com/
Previous Players can obtain their Hockey Canada ID by by completing the Respect In Sport (Parent) course or, if you have taken the course in the past, add the new player in Child Management and a Hockey ID will be created for them. https://bch.respectgroupinc.com/ **Please check your inbox from last year if you have already requested your player's number.**
Transferring Players, please email email@example.com
Fees for the 2022/2023 will be due in full by October 31, 2022.
Registration for the 2022/2023 Season is now open! (Scroll down for registration link.)
LLMHA Fees and Registration Important Information
Fees, Refunds and Funding:
- Regular season registration opens on July 1st.
- Payment can be made Online or Offline. If you chose Offline at the time of registration check-out you can still log back into your TeamSnap account and pay online using a credit card.
- Offline payment - Interac e-transfer (send to firstname.lastname@example.org - password is: HOCKEY - please include the player’s name).
- Offline payment - Cheque (send to the mailing address at the bottom of this page). A $40 NSF fee will be charged on any returned cheques.
- Refunds will be given for cancelled registrations only. The refund will be prorated based on the cancellation date and will be minus a $50 administration fee and any outstanding fees owed by the family to a team or LLMHA. No Refunds after December 1st.
- If registering 3 or more players from the same family, the following multi-player discount will be applied: for a 3rd member we reduce by $50, 4th reduce by $75, 5th reduce by $100, etc.
- Funding (KidSport, Jumpstart, etc.) - If you are applying for funding, please do so as soon as possible and notify us once you have received confirmation from the funding organization. Funding must be in place and any remaining fees paid by October 31st to avoid cancellation. If you pay fees to LLMHA and then obtain funding, we will reimburse you. You must apply directly to the funding organization, LLMHA does not apply for funding on your behalf.
- Players who do not pay their fees by October 31st will not be allowed back on the ice until such time that their fees are paid or alternative arrangements have been approved by the LLMHA President.
- New Players will require a Hockey Canada ID to register. The ID number can be obtained by completing the Respect In Sport (Parent) course or, if you have taken the course in the past, add the new player in Child Management and a Hockey ID will be created for them.
- For more Information on the Respect In Sport (Parent) course, please go to the website - https://bch.respectgroupinc.com/
- Players moving to Logan Lake from another minor hockey association are not able to register until their players Hockey Canada profile is transferred into our database.
- Transferring Players will be registered once we receive their transfer documents. For transfer information please email email@example.com
Overage U18 Players:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be put on the list for participation as an Overage Player on a LLMHA U18 Recreation team.
- Fees for waitlisted Overage U18 Players will not be due until we can determine if we can accommodate them.
- Players will be contacted via email with registration and payment instructions as soon as we have determined if we can accept them.
2022/2023 Season Rates
U7 (Initiation) $ 340.00
U9 (Novice) $ 365.00
U11 (Atom) $ 390.00
U13 (Peewee) $ 415.00
U15 (Bantam) $ 440.00
U18 (Midget) $ 465.00
Team Age Ranges
U7 (Initiation) – for players six years of age or younger
U9 (Novice) – for players seven and eight years of age
U11 (Atom) – for players nine and 10 years of age
U13 (Peewee) – for players 11 and 12 years of age
U15 (Bantam) – for players 13 and 14 years of age
U18 (Midget) – for players 15, 16, and 17 years of age