Skip to content
Scroll To Top
Start Dates, Games and Spectators://
- Our 2021/22 season will be starting Tuesday October 12, 2021
- Games will be played this season and spectators will be allowed*.
- You will be contacted shortly with more information about your player’s exact practice time and day.
- *More details regarding Covid-19 protocols and spectators to follow before October 12.
Fees, Refunds, and Funding://
- Payment can be made Online or Offline. If you chose Offline at the time of registration check-out you can still log back into your TeamSnap account and pay online using a credit card.
- Offline payment – Interac e-transfer (send to email@example.com – password is: HOCKEY – please include the player’s name).
- Offline payment – Cheque (send to the mailing address at the bottom of this page). A $40 NSF fee will be charged on any returned cheques.
- Refunds will be given for cancelled registrations only. The refund will be prorated based on the cancellation date and will be minus a $50 administration fee and any outstanding fees owed by the family to a team or LLMHA.
- No Refunds after December 1st.
- Funding (KidSport, Jumpstart, etc.) – If you are applying for funding, please do so as soon as possible and notify us once you have received confirmation from the funding organization. Funding must be in place and any remaining fees paid by October 31st to avoid cancellation.
- Players who do not pay their fees by October 31st will not be allowed back on the ice until such time that their fees are paid or alternative arrangements have been approved by the LLMHA President.
Hockey Canada ID://
- New Players will require a Hockey Canada ID to register. The ID number can be obtained by completing the Respect In Sport (Parent) course and a Hockey ID will be created for them. https://bch.respectgroupinc.com/
- Previous Players can obtain their Hockey Canada ID by completing the Respect In Sport (Parent) course or, if you have taken the course in the past, add the new player in Child Management and a Hockey ID will be created for them. https://bch.respectgroupinc.com/
- Transferring Players, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.